Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
We will be closed Thursday, November 23 for Thanksgiving. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday customers are on the regular schedule.
Thursday customers: Please have your trash out Thursday night for Friday pickup.
Friday customers: Please have your trash out Friday night for early Saturday pickup.
Our office hours on Friday, November 24 will be 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
There are currently no weather delays. In the event of a weather emergency, we will post updates here, our Facebook page, and on our voicemail at 717-529-1292.
Holiday Pickup Schedule
We will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 28, 2018
- July 4th: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2017
When holidays fall on a weekday, our service schedule changes for our residential and commercial customers. Holidays push our pickup schedules forward one day.
- Monday customers are picked up Tuesday
- Tuesday customer are picked up Wednesday
- Wednesday customers are picked up Thursday
- Thursday customers are picked up Friday
- Friday customers are picked up Saturday
Please have your trash out the night before, especially during holiday weeks! Route times are subject to change at any time, but are especially effected during schedule changes.
Sign up for reminders.
Holidays can impact trash and recycling pickup schedules during the week. Our FREE email reminder service will alert you to schedule changes.