We are currently on the regular schedule.
In the event on a weather emergency, please check back here or our Facebook Page to see if we are delayed. You can also call 717-529-1292 to listen to the message, which will say if we are on the regular or a delayed schedule.
We will be closed Christmas Day (Monday, December 25th) and New Year’s Day (Monday, January 1st). All trash pickup will go to the next day, meaning Monday customers will be picked up on Tuesday, Tuesday customers on Wednesday, and so on. We will send out an email as a reminder closer to the holidays; please use the form below to sign for for emailed holiday alerts.
Wishing all our friends and neighbors a happy holiday season!
Holiday Pickup Schedule
We will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 1, 2024
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2024
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2024
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2024
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 28, 2024
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2023
If one of the above holidays falls on or after your pickup day, your pickup will be delayed by one day. If the holiday falls on a weekend (Saturday/Sunday), there will be no delays that week and all pickup will be on the regular schedule. If the holiday is on a Monday, the pickup schedule will go as follows:
- Monday customers are picked up Tuesday
- Tuesday customer are picked up Wednesday
- Wednesday customers are picked up Thursday
- Thursday customers are picked up Friday
- Friday customers are picked up Saturday
Please have your trash out the night before, especially during holiday weeks! Route times are subject to change at any time, but are especially effected during schedule changes.
Sign up for reminders.
Holidays can impact trash and recycling pickup schedules during the week. Our FREE email reminder service will alert you to schedule changes.