We are currently on the regular schedule.
In the event on a weather emergency, please check back here or our Facebook Page to see if we are delayed. You can also call 717-529-1292 to listen to the message, which will say if we are on the regular or a delayed schedule.
Holiday Pickup Schedule
We will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: Saturday, January 1, 2022 *no change in schedule
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: Sunday, July 4, 2021 *no change in schedule
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Christmas Day: Saturday, December 25, 2021 *no change in schedule
When holidays fall on a weekday, our service schedule changes for our residential and commercial customers. Holidays push our pickup schedules forward one day.
- Monday customers are picked up Tuesday
- Tuesday customer are picked up Wednesday
- Wednesday customers are picked up Thursday
- Thursday customers are picked up Friday
- Friday customers are picked up Saturday
Please have your trash out the night before, especially during holiday weeks! Route times are subject to change at any time, but are especially effected during schedule changes.
Sign up for reminders.
Holidays can impact trash and recycling pickup schedules during the week. Our FREE email reminder service will alert you to schedule changes.